Do you want to be a congress grant winner?
Are you going to attend the 20th European Congress of Trauma and Emergency Surgery taking place in Prague, Czech Republic (May 5 – 7, 2019)?
Would you like to win a travel grant of EUR 1,000?
Do you fulfill the criteria?
If your answer to all questions below is „Yes“, seize this chance and apply by end of this year!
The prerequisites are:
- Age below 35 (date of congress is decisive)
- Specialist or Specialist-in-Training in Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Submission and presentation of an accepted abstract
- Documented scientific activities
- Submission of the required documents (letter of intent, CV, list of publications, letter of recommendation)
- Short report about the congress after the event
- Individual member of ESTES or intention to become an individual member of ESTES
To apply for a grant, please return the filled-out application form (will be provided after notifications of abstract acceptances will be sent out) and all required documents to the ESTES Administrative Office: firstname.lastname@example.org