Speaker & Moderator Information
IF YOU ARE A MODERATOR
1. Please locate your session room in due time. Please be at your session room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
2. We may remind you that speakers need to strictly observe the time schedule. Panelists should not speak before they are recognized by the chair and must first clearly state their name, institution and country of origin.
3. Please fill in the questionnaire which will be handed to you after the respective session.
IF YOU ARE A SPEAKER IN A SESSION
1. Please locate your session room in due time. Please be at your Session room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
2. Speakers should deliver and view/check their PowerPoint presentations at the Speakers’ Preview Center (entrance area) at least 3 hours prior to the start of the respective session.
For sessions starting at 08:30, the PowerPoint presentations should be delivered the previous day.
In order to avoid any delays, speakers are kindly requested to hand in their PowerPoint presentations on USB. If you bring your own laptop, the presentation will be transferred onsite in the Preview Center.
If you want to bring your own laptop, it is crucial to make this known in the Preview Center three hours in advance for organisational reasons.
Speakers are not permitted to take PowerPoint presentations directly to the technical assistant in the session rooms.
Please note that your speaking time as indicated in the invitation letter has to be strictly followed. Your remaining speaking time will be displayed during your presentation.
Rest assured that your files will be deleted from the congress server after your presentation.
The best oral presentations will be chosen by a jury and receive the Best Oral Presentation Awards during the Closing Ceremony on Tuesday, May 8, 2018.