Who can be an individual member?
The society is open for all doctors within specialities involved in trauma and emergency surgery (all surgical fields, anaesthesiology, radiology and emergency, military and disaster medicine). Of course also doctors in training are very welcome as members. Moreover, the society is open for non-physicians such as nurses, paramedics, ambulance and pre-hospital staff.
What does it cost to be an individual member, and what do I get for it?
The annual membership fee is € 120,- for specialists and € 85,- for doctors under training and for non-doctors.
Member benefits are:
- A significantly reduced registration fee to the annual congress of the society
- Registration for endorsed courses and meetings at a reduced fee
- Free annual online subscription to the official forum of the society, the “European Journal of Trauma and Emergency surgery”. The journal comprises 6 issues per year including regular information from the society. For the printed version, a special price of € 30,- per year can be offered.
- Possibility to become a member of the specialist sections of the society: Visceral trauma; Skeletal trauma and sports medicine; Emergency surgery; Disaster and military surgery
- A diploma confirming your individual membership
In addition to the above mentioned benefits, you become an active supporter of the promotion and development of Trauma and Emergency surgery in Europe. Don’t miss the chance to influence this development with your vote.
How do I become an individual member?
Click on the button “Become a Member” right below and fill in the membership form. Your application has to be approved by the membership committee. Please allow a few weeks for that procedure. After approval you receive a welcome mail including payment instructions. After your payment has been received you are entitled to all the stated benefits.Become a Member